Wednesday, February 11, 2009

right off the streets

thanks to nylon magazine, i have found some very quirky yet fun styles on the many streets of the world from places such as melborne, paris, richmond (VA), sao paulo, and new york. street fashion is one of my most entertaining things to look at and admire. people have such imagination! here are some of my favorites that i came across tonight:
.
many people, i have noticed, are staying true the eighties they were born in.
i know this girl that thinks asians are the ugliest race on the planet. how wrong she is! i think asians are beautiful with no doubt in my mind. besides, i think they have some of the most original fashion statements ever.

very, very katey perry. am i wrong?

i love this girl's skirt although i have always been afraid of mickey mouse!

this one is strongly familiar to me when i think of my grandma's old couch from the 60's-70's periods.

this may sound weird, but my hell i wish i had a flatter chest!

two words: LOVE IT

those blue tights are adorable.

you can't look at this one and not smile.

i love the bottom half of this one.

one of my rocker favs.

i had to show you this one.

ali. one of my fave models. so cute.

i love these shirts!

this is one of the best of the bunch, even with the fanny pack.

very urban outfitters.

another fave.

this scarf is amazing!
.
www.nylonmag.com/

No comments: