Monday, April 6, 2009

tagged!



1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag other un-tagged people.


What's your current obsession?piano music and fairytales

What are you wearing today?sweat pants and a baggy T

What are you looking forward to?i can not wait to move out

What would you like to learn to do?i wish i could play the guitar or piano. and i would like to learn to make my own paper for my art.

What did you have for dinner?i didn't eat yesterday.

What was the last thing you bought?some art supplies i believe from my art teacher.

What are you listening to right now?the drifter and the gypsy's blog piano music.

What is your favorite weather?when it's summer and warm and it starts to rain really quietly.

What is on your bedside table?picture after picture stacked up, some books, and art supplies.

What's your style?i don't really have a certain style. my style is alexandra. i wear what i want.

Which actor/actress do you think is similar to you?well i have been told i look like certain celebs but i think the one actress that is really similar to me is kristen stewart. we don't look alike but our personalities are really similar. all the characters she has played in movies are a lot like me.

What is your most challenging goal right now?i am striving to get my ap art portfolio together.

If you could go back in time to meet anyone in history, who would you meet?cleopatra, anne frank, or shakespeare

What is a fashion style you can't stand?hollister, aeropostale, when girls poof their hair up to the sky, when guys let their pants hang to their ankles, big long chain necklaces that gangsters wear, and yeah.

Favorite vacation spot?seattle or cali

Name the things you cannot live without:my art, my eyes, my hands, my thoughts, my hearing, mystery, romance, fairytales, wonder.

What would you like to get rid of?highschool and it's unnecissary drama and rudeness.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?italy and seattle

What language do you want to learn?french and italian. they are so romantic.

What countries have you visited?the usa and canada.

What are some of the things you like about where you live?.... my friends are nearby.. that's about it.

What's you favorite quality about yourself?um.... i like that i actually think about things. things that no one else really ponders about. i like that i can get myself out of this world and i can create my own. a place where i can really be myself. that world mostly transforms itself into my art.

What is your favorite quote/saying? regrets are mistakes we don't learn from

Say one random fact about yourself:i love scaring people. :)

.
and i would like to tag Morning Glory Box. :) http://morningglorybox.blogspot.com/

No comments: