Wednesday, May 27, 2009

party like it's 1988.

so my car, as i stated before, is pretty much done for. it is so sad because as much as a piece of shit that it was, it was still my car and i loved it. it was so me and matched my personality. you know, broken, scratched, and dented but still fun and lovable. haha my friends loved my car more than i did even. they all pretty much have cars but when it came to going somewhere together everyone picked mine to carpool in. my car had like no shocks or whatever you call them (i know nothing about cars) so even the slightest bump made it feel like a rollercoaster. it was so fun. good times, good times. but it was an '88 so the end of it was not surprising. but that jeta stayed alive for the longest time so i applaud it.
.
me at a duck park near where i live.
my jeta. poor thing, just looking at it makes you feel bad. haha
me in my ghetto car and the mountains in the background near where i live as well.
my amy brown seat covers. :)

4 comments:

Kyle Hemker said...

those german's know how to make a good car. sounds like that jetta had a nice long life

alexandra jane said...

haha true story. :)

Morning Glory said...

Awww, I remember the day's of my P.O.S. car. It was an 88 Mercury Tracer that only had 75,000 miles on it before it died. I miss it sometimes;) Oh, you should listen to the original "Stripped" by Depeche Mode. It's better than the Shiny Toy Guns remake imo.

alexandra jane said...

really? someone told that depeche mode did the original but i have never heard it. i will look it up. thanks.