Monday, June 8, 2009

waterfall canyon.


here are some pictures from saturday.

my hell we were all so tired by the end of it, as you can see.
.
aaron is on the left and jacob is on the right. yeah he is the one that nearly broke my knee. :)

this was after the hike, dinner, and swimming. we were so freaking exhausted.

me and one of my best pals, chelsey.

chelsey and i again.

chelsey, perlita, merissa, and i on the hike.

perlita, theo, me playing a game with everyone. i look like hell.

i fell asleep on aaron's basement floor because i was so tired.

haha we had just watched "the ring." then jake was like, "look, alex looks like samara."

derick sleeping, obviously. that is really all he does: sleep all day, play video games all night with people around the world.

perlita, me, and chelsey after swimming.

me and chelsey.

jake, perlita, theo, aaron, and derick.

hiking back down the mountain.



my favorite asians ever. :)

me and my best friend jake.




my house is down there somewhere.

No comments: