Friday, December 19, 2008



i am at the point where i don't know the answer to anything.

before, i was known among my family and friends for always having something to say or having an answer to everything whether it was right or not.

but lately, the past couple days, i hardly have anything to say, because i am thinking i don't know the answer.

and i think so hard what i should do or what would be the right thing to say.

and i fail.

i can't think straight anymore.

what is wrong with me?

all i feel like doing is lying in my bed.

but then i realize that i would do nothing but think about the things that are bothering me if i do.

so i am forcing myself to get out tonight.

i am going to go hang out with my friends.

then maybe i won't think so much and i can do what i do best:

let go.

No comments: